Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bananas.

I was eating a banana for brunch today and I started thinking... do bananas feel naked when you peel them? I mean, I know it's just a banana but I like to think they have feelings too. People snack on them everywhere, home, work, park benches, cafeterias, and I think that that may be some form of public indecency. I almost consider them the "strippers" of the fruit and veggie world but they dont really choose to remove their "clothes" they are kind of forced too.  How awkward would it be if someone just walked up to you and stripped you down to nothing but your tighty whiteys?
NOT ONLY do we strip them of all there dignitgy but we also proceed to chow down on their delicious banana-ness (it's NOT a word, google it).
Bananas have feelings too.
And isnt it weird how some foods we add things to, like ketchup and mustard on a hotdog, but others we take away from? In this case we are discussing the degrating treatment of bananas. Dont get me wrong, I am still going to eat bananas, I just will be more concious of all they do just to be yummy.
Peace, Love, and nanners.

No comments:

Post a Comment